Is your nonprofit organization prepared for 2021 SUI costs?
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in the filing of more than 40 million unemployment claims across the country. As nonprofits begin to re-open or shift operations to safely accomplish their missions, organizations should evaluate the impact of these claims to their 2021 budget and beyond.
Nonprofits across Arizona saw their state unemployment insurance (SUI) tax costs drastically increase during the most recent economic recovery. Below is the average SUI tax cost per employee before and years after the Great Recession:
More than 2,100 organizations across the country rely on First Nonprofit (FNP) to reduce their SUI costs, manage and safeguard their budget from unanticipated unemployment insurance expenses.
Contact Beth Quynh today to request an evaluation on your organization's SUI costs and learn more about FNP's unemployment programs and benefits, including:
- Program Options because one size does not fit all! First Nonprofit offers not one, but three unemployment programs, as well as stand-alone excess loss insurance
- Designated Unemployment Claims Administration Team to provide claims validation, representation at all unemployment appeal hearings, audit of benefit charges and advice; including trainings and seminars on the unemployment processes
- FNPACCESS: Live HR advice, group purchasing and discounted background services
Find out what your organization could be saving!
1. Download the application here.
2. Save the form first.
3. Complete the form.
4. Email the form to Beth Quynh to receive a quote.