Savings and benefits for nonprofits across Arizona
Since 2009, Arizona’s state unemployment insurance (SUI) tax costs have increased by over 60%! The average SUI tax cost per employee was $93 in 2009 and reached $151 by 2018. Nonprofit, governmental and tribal entities have the option to opt out of these costs and enroll into one of First Nonprofit’s state compliant, individually insured, cost-saving programs. Organizations in Arizona have already saved over $2 million! See customer savings samples below.
- Program Options because one size does not fit all! First Nonprofit offers not one, but two unemployment programs, as well as stand-alone excess loss insurance
- Designated Unemployment Claims Administration Team to provide claims validation, representation at all unemployment appeal hearings, audit of benefit charges and advice; including trainings and seminars on the unemployment processes
- Discounted Background Checks with no annual fees or minimum usage requirements, starting as low as $9.94
Find out what your organization could be saving!
1. Download the application here.
2. Save the form first.
3. Complete the form.
4. Email the form to Beth Quynh to receive a quote.
First Nonprofit Group