Nonprofits are constantly asked to do more with less. And since every dollar saved is a dollar that can go toward fulfilling an organization’s mission, our cost savings opportunities help nonprofits statewide do more every day. Check out the following member cost savings!
Members can view discount codes by logging in to their account, then going to Membership Information > Member Benefits > Discounts For Members.
Workshop & Education Discounts
Alliance members always receive a reduced fee or complimentary admission to Alliance-sponsored events. We also regularly negotiate discounts or other incentives for members to participate in partner organization events and education, for example:
- BoardSource - Significant discounts for nonprofit membership or just the stand-alone board self-assessment. (Member code can be found on Discounts For Members page - member login required.)
- Director and Officer (D&O) Insurance - Attract and retain strong leaders and board members by protecting them from personal liability for their work with your nonprofit organization.
- Nonprofit Health Benefits - Nonprofits now have more options for health benefits! Discover the health, dental and vision options for staffs of 1, 2 or 5 or more. The Alliance also offers a Nonprofit Healthcare Pool for organizations with 10 or more employees which means you can enjoy the stability and buying power usually reserved for groups of 500 or more.
- Unemployment Insurance - Rather than pay into a generic state plan, nonprofits with a staff of 10 or more can get the specific coverage they need and limit their liability, without overpaying.
Human Resources & Benefits
- Background Screening Services - Professional screening of paid staff and volunteers provides important safeguards. With this affordable service, cost is no longer a barrier to due diligence.
- Job Postings - 30 Days Posting: $25 for Alliance Members and $100 for Non-Members. Multiple Posting Package: Post 5 jobs at the same time and only pay for 4.
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF) - Services to assist your employees with student loan debt forgiveness and a perk to retaining great talent in the nonprofit sector.
Operations, Finance & Technology
- Office Supplies - Keep your day-to-day office expenses in check while earning an annual rebate on what you do spend.
- Merchant Services / Credit Cards - Minimize the cost of receiving money with special credit card processing rates and cash back just for nonprofits.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - Receive discounts on the PPE items your organization needs most
- Website Builder - Build your organization's own website with built-in tools that make it easier to tell your story, raise money and manage events - all from one place and with the help of consultative, live phone support.