Click Here for more information about Arizona Guide to Grants Online.
Funder Listings - October 2017
The Arizona Guide to Grants Online is Arizona's only searchable database of detailed, current profiles of more than 2,000 corporations and foundations with a history of making grants in Arizona. If you are an Alliance Member, you can add this to your membership for only $49 a year.
New Funder Profiles
The following is a list of foundations that have recently been added to the Arizona Guide to Grants Online database. Full profiles are available to Arizona Guide to Grants Online Subscribers only.
- Banucci Family Foundation - Scottsdale, AZ
Geographic Scope: Phoenix metropolitan area Core Grant Making Priorities: Arts and culture; performing arts; higher education; social services; programs for children and youth; youth development programs.
- Donahue Family Foundation Inc. - Litchfield Park, AZ
Geographic Scope: Flagstaff Core Grant Making Priorities: Catholic agencies and organizations.
- Rogers Family Foundation - Paradise Valley, AZ
Geographic Scope: Nationwide, including some giving in Arizona Core Grant Making Priorities: Environmental conservation and preservation; healthcare organizations; children's hospitals; international issues; programs for refugees.
- Earl W. Jr. and Terri Youngmeyer Family Foundation - Phoenix, AZ
Geographic Scope: Phoenix metropolitan area Core Grant Making Priorities: Civic affairs; community development programs; public policy research and advocacy; environmental conservation and preservation; healthcare organizations; medical research; diabetes education and research programs; Christian agencies and organizations.
The following is a list of current Arizona Guide to Grants Online Funder Profiles that have been recently updated with new information. Full profiles are available to Arizona Guide to Grants Online Subscribers only.
- AARP Foundation - Updated deadline
- American Dental Association Foundation - Updated deadline
- American Medical Association Foundation - Updated deadline
- Big Lots, Inc. Contributions Program - Updated deadline
- City of Glendale - Updated deadlines
- Community Foundation for Southern Arizona - Updated deadline
- The Aaron Copland Fund for Music - Updated deadline
- Healthy Smiles, Healthy Children: The Foundation of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry - Updated deadline
- Jewish Federation of Greater Phoenix - Updated Initial Form of Request
- Kidsgardening.com - Updated deadline
- NIKE Foundation - Updated deadline
- RPM Foundation - Updated deadlines
- Starbucks Foundation - Updated deadline and other website
- Western Refining, Inc. Corporate Giving Program - Updated name to Andeavor, Inc. Corporate Giving Program
The following is a list of foundations we have become aware of that most likely fund nationwide, but do not have a stated giving preference in Arizona or have a history of grantmaking in Arizona. They do not qualify for inclusion to the Arizona Guide to Grants Online database at this time, but might be of interest to your organization. The listing includes brief description of what they fund and a direct link to the Foundation's website.
- American Walks – America Walks is offering micro grants to individuals and communities interested in improving the public sphere for walking or otherwise helping to make walking more commonplace.
- Pitch In For Baseball – Pitch in for Baseball helps to reduce barriers to play by providing equipment grants directly to leagues, schools, and organizations around the world to start, continue, and/or expand their youth baseball programs.
- Young Singers Foundation – The Young Singers Foundation is committed to enriching the lives of young women by promoting education and performance of vocal music within the barbershop style.