Click Here for more information about Arizona Guide to Grants Online.
Funder Listings - July 2017
The Arizona Guide to Grants Online is Arizona's only searchable database of detailed, current profiles of more than 2,000 corporations and foundations with a history of making grants in Arizona. If you are an Alliance Member, you can add this to your membership for only $49 a year.
New Funder Profiles
The following is a list of foundations that have recently been added to the Arizona Guide to Grants Online database. Full profiles are available to Arizona Guide to Grants Online Subscribers only.
- Spectrum Corporate Giving Program - Stamford, CT
Geographic Scope: In communities where our company operates, including Yuma
Core Grant Making Priorities: Education programs that promote broadband and internet use to better people's lives.
The following is a list of current Arizona Guide to Grants Online Funder Profiles that have been recently updated with new information. Full profiles are available to Arizona Guide to Grants Online Subscribers only.
- AIDS United - Updated deadline
- Arizona Coyotes Foundation - Updated deadline
- Arizona Game and Fish Department - Updated deadline
- Avon Foundation for Women - Updated deadline
- BBVA Compass Foundation - Updated deadline
- Ben & Jerry's Foundation, Inc. - Updated deadline
- The Common Counsel Foundation - Updated deadline and other website
- Community Foundation for Southern Arizona - Updated deadline
- Harry J. Lloyd Charitable Trust - Updated deadline
- Novo Foundation - Updated deadline
- Peoria Diamond Club - Updated deadlines
- RCHN Community Health Foundation - Updated deadline
- Road Runners Club of America - Updated deadline
- Special Hope Foundation - Updated name to WITH Foundation and updated deadline
- Valley Kids Foundation - Updated deadline
- Vitalyst Health Foundation - Updated deadline
The following is a list of foundations we have become aware of that most likely fund nationwide, but do not have a stated giving preference in Arizona or have a history of grantmaking in Arizona. They do not qualify for inclusion to the Arizona Guide to Grants Online database at this time, but might be of interest to your organization. The listing includes brief description of what they fund and a direct link to the Foundation's website.
- Causality – Causality offers full and matching service grants to help nonprofits and good causes access branding, marketing and interactive services at no or low cost. The Causality Brand Grant is a services grant that encompasses the full range of brand marketing and creative services.
- Polaris – The T.R.A.I.L.S. grant program was launched for ATV clubs, associations and grassroots groups. ATV riders and the trails they use are the lifeblood of the sport and Polaris Industries Inc. aimed to create a program to help. The T.R.A.I.L.S. program makes funds available to national, state and local organizations in the United States to ensure the future of ATV riding.