Click Here for more information about Arizona Guide to Grants Online.
Funder Listings - June 2017
The Arizona Guide to Grants Online is Arizona's only searchable database of detailed, current profiles of more than 2,000 corporations and foundations with a history of making grants in Arizona. If you are an Alliance Member, you can add this to your membership for only $49 a year.
New Funder Profiles
The following is a list of foundations that have recently been added to the Arizona Guide to Grants Online database. Full profiles are available to Arizona Guide to Grants Online Subscribers only.
- American Forest Foundation - Washington, DC
Geographic Scope: Nationwide, including throughout Arizona
Core Grant Making Priorities: Environmental conservation and preservation; environmental education programs.
The following is a list of current Arizona Guide to Grants Online Funder Profiles that have been recently updated with new information. Full profiles are available to Arizona Guide to Grants Online Subscribers only.
- American Academy of Dermatology - Updated deadline
- Arizona Community Foundation - Updated deadline
- Dignity Health - Updated deadline
- Eileen Fisher Foundation - Updated deadline and website
- Griswold Cares Foundation - Updated name to Griswold Foundation (Jean)
- Lowe's Charitable and Educational Foundation - Updated deadlines
- National Geographic Society Education Foundation - Updated deadlines
- Oxbow Animal Health - Updated deadline
- PETsMART Charities - Updated deadlines
- Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation - Updated deadline
- Stanley Smith Horticultural Trust - Updated deadline
- Social Venture Partners Tucson - Updated deadline and notes
- The Sparkplug Foundation - Updated deadline
- U.S. Bancorp Foundation, Inc. - Updated deadline
- Youth Partners Foundation - Updated name to Vogel Charitable Foundations
The following is a list of foundations we have become aware of that most likely fund nationwide, but do not have a stated giving preference in Arizona or have a history of grantmaking in Arizona. They do not qualify for inclusion to the Arizona Guide to Grants Online database at this time, but might be of interest to your organization. The listing includes brief description of what they fund and a direct link to the Foundation's website.
- Bill Belichick Foundation – The Bill Belichick Foundation was created to provide coaching, mentorship, and financial assistance to individuals, communities and organizations with a focus on the sports of football and lacrosse.
- Dr. Pepper Snapple Group Corporate Giving Program – At Dr Pepper Snapple Group, ACTION is at the heart of everything we do. The mission of ACTION Nation, our corporate philanthropy program, is to foster physically active, engaged and sustainable communities where our employees, customers and consumers live and work. DPS supports three philanthropic focus areas – fit and active lifestyles, environmental sustainability and hometown giving.
- Petsafe – The 2017 PetSafe® Bark For Your Park™ Program is committed to creating safe, off-leash areas for pets and their owners to enjoy for years to come. The PetSafe Bark For Your Park Grant Program will not only help break ground on new parks, but it will also help fund maintenance and updates of existing parks.
- SkillsUSA – The focus for the 2017 Fall Cycle of the SkillsUSA Lowe’s grant program will be to identify communities, schools, classrooms or advisors/instructors that have a very basic need to improve the quality of their students’ educational experience.
- The Oak Hill Fund – The Oak Hill Fund believes that restoring native tree species will directly improve our natural ecosystems, as well as our society. If we don't preserve all of these unique species and their habitat, we stand to lose an incredible biological resource.