Click Here for more information about Arizona Guide to Grants Online.
Funder Listings - February 2017
The Arizona Guide to Grants Online is Arizona's only searchable database of detailed, current profiles of more than 2,000 corporations and foundations with a history of making grants in Arizona. If you are an Alliance Member, you can add this to your membership for only $49 a year.
New Funder Profiles
The following is a list of foundations that have recently been added to the Arizona Guide to Grants Online database. Full profiles are available to Arizona Guide to Grants Online Subscribers only.
- Modern Market Corporate Giving Program - Lakewood, CO
Geographic Scope: In communities where our company operates, including Ahwatukee and Scottsdale
Core Grant Making Priorities: Civic affairs; community development programs; social services; programs for children and youth; youth development programs; food programs.
- Tempe Diablos Charities - Tempe, AZ
Geographic Scope: Tempe
Core Grant Making Priorities: Education; early childhood development programs; life skills programs; programs for at-risk youth; programs for families; programs for people with disabilities.
The following is a list of current Arizona Guide to Grants Online Funder Profiles that have been recently updated with new information. Full profiles are available to Arizona Guide to Grants Online Subscribers only.
- AIDS United - Updated deadline
- Alliance Fund - Updated deadline
- Arizona Community Foundation of Sedona - Updated deadline
- Arizona Community Foundation of Yavapai County - Updated deadline
- Arizona Sports & Tourism Authority - Updated deadline
- Bashas' Inc. Corporate Giving Program - Updated profile
- Braitmayer Foundation - Updated deadline
- Brookdale Foundation - Updated deadline
- City of Tempe - Updated deadline
- Community Foundation for Southern Arizona - Updated deadlines
- Flagstaff Arts Council - Updated deadline
- Greater Green Valley Community Foundation - Updated deadline
- Motorola Solutions Foundation - Updated deadline
- National Credit Union Foundation - Updated deadline
- The Craig H. Neilsen Foundation - Updated deadlines
- Sparkplug Foundation - Updated deadline
- Subaru of America Foundation, Inc. - Updated deadlines
- Subway Kids & Sports of Arizona - Updated deadlines
The following is a list of foundations we have become aware of that most likely fund nationwide, but do not have a stated giving preference in Arizona or have a history of grantmaking in Arizona. They do not qualify for inclusion to the Arizona Guide to Grants Online database at this time, but might be of interest to your organization. The listing includes brief description of what they fund and a direct link to the Foundation's website.
- Foundation Beyond Belief – Foundation Beyond Belief is a humanist charity that promotes secular volunteering and responsible charitable giving. Guided by the principles of secular humanism, our mission is to: Unite the humanist community in volunteering and charitable efforts and advocate for compassionate action throughout the world.
- Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation – The Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation provides grants to schools to upgrade food service equipment to encourage healthful eating, or to construct new playgrounds that motivate children to be more physically active and have fun at the same time.
- The Covenant Foundation – The Covenant Foundation supports Jewish organizations and initiatives with novel and imaginative approaches to Jewish learning and wide geographic reach.