Click Here for more information about Arizona Guide to Grants Online.
Funder Listings - January 2017
The Arizona Guide to Grants Online is Arizona's only searchable database of detailed, current profiles of more than 2,000 corporations and foundations with a history of making grants in Arizona. If you are an Alliance Member, you can add this to your membership for only $49 a year.
New Funder Profiles
The following is a list of foundations that have recently been added to the Arizona Guide to Grants Online database. Full profiles are available to Arizona Guide to Grants Online Subscribers only.
- Astraea Lesbian Foundation For Justice - New York, NY
Geographic Scope: Nationwide, including throughout Arizona
Core Grant Making Priorities: Programs for gays and lesbians in the areas of: arts and culture; civil rights advocacy programs; human rights protections for trans and gender non-conforming people; social justice programs; racial justice programs; economic justice programs; healthcare; social services; violence prevention programs and programs for the homeless.
- Raising Cane's - Baton Rouge, LA
Geographic Scope: In communities where our company operates, including Avondale, Casa Grande, Chandler, Flagstaff, Gilbert, Glendale, Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe and Tucson
Core Grant Making Priorities: Animal welfare and protection programs; civic affairs; business development programs; entrepreneurship programs; education; healthcare organizations; programs that promote active lifestyles; social services; food programs.
The following is a list of current Arizona Guide to Grants Online Funder Profiles that have been recently updated with new information. Full profiles are available to Arizona Guide to Grants Online Subscribers only.
- Arizona Commission on the Arts - Updated deadlines
- AstraZeneca HealthCare Foundation - Updated deadline
- Bank of America Foundation - Updated deadlines
- Dollar General Literacy Foundation - Updated deadlines
- First Nations Development Institute - Updated deadline
- Foundation for Financial Planning - Updated deadline
- The Jim Henson Foundation - Updated deadline
- Open Society Institute - Updated deadline
- PeopleforBikes - Updated deadlines
- Petco Foundation - Updated deadlines
- Phoenix Suns Charities - Updated deadline
- Snapdragon Book Foundation - Updated deadline
- John Templeton Foundation - Updated deadline
- U.S. Soccer Foundation - Updated deadlines
The following is a list of foundations we have become aware of that most likely fund nationwide, but do not have a stated giving preference in Arizona or have a history of grantmaking in Arizona. They do not qualify for inclusion to the Arizona Guide to Grants Online database at this time, but might be of interest to your organization. The listing includes brief description of what they fund and a direct link to the Foundation's website.
- Afterschool Alliance – The Afterschool Alliance is administering a fund to support middle school afterschool, summer or expanded learning programs serving disadvantaged youth over the next three years. The Aim High Grant funds may be used for technical assistance, enhancing direct service activities, and/or program expansion.
- Change Happens Foundation – The philanthropic goal of the Change Happens Foundation funding initiative is to assist innovative charities with a high-level of impact and a strong history of making good change happen. The top three areas of focus for the Change Happens Foundation grantmaking are: science, the environment and education.