Health Insurance Pool for Nonprofits
Providing competitive and affordable benefits for your nonprofit employees is crucial when it comes to attracting and retaining the best talent for your organization. And, health insurance can be one of the most difficult to maneuver. This is why we have partnered with EMI Health and Employee Benefits International to bring our members a healthcare pool.
About the program:
- Available exclusively to nonprofit employers with 10-300 employees
- Obtain the premium stability and buying power typically reserved for groups with 500+ employees
- Control healthcare premiums: similar programs have maintained an average increase of 5% annually
- Variety of medical, dental, and vision plan options to choose from
- Wellness program encouraging healthy lifestyle choices included with every medical plan
Contact for questions or to
request a quote:
| Click here for a document with detailed
information about the program.
Employee Benefits International
Alliance Member Testimonial:
“We reluctantly went through the process of considering the EMI Nonprofit Pool several months ahead of our renewal schedule. Our Healthcare cost had continued to escalate and we felt somewhat helpless as a small employer. We were thrilled to find that Employee Benefits International (EBI) and the EMI Nonprofit Pool were able to save Children’s Action Alliance about $30,000 (45%) of our total premium and were able to make this a win-win for Children’s Action Alliance, our employees, and ultimately those we serve in the community.
Employee Benefits International (EBI) was able to provide options that provided a significant savings for our employee benefit programs. We decided to make the transition off renewal and did not have much time to wrap everything up. They worked closely with us and our new carrier partners to ensure that this was a smooth transition for Children’s Action Alliance and our employees. Their passion for helping employers analyze their options and control cost was refreshing"
- Mitch Miller, Director of Operations, Children's Action Alliance