Nonprofits are constantly asked to do more with less. And since every dollar saved is a dollar that can go toward fulfilling an organization’s mission, our cost savings opportunities help nonprofits statewide do more every day.
Event & Education Discounts
Alliance members always receive a reduced fee or complimentary admission to Alliance-sponsored events. We also regularly negotiate discounts or other incentives for members to participate in partner organization events and education, for example:
- Director and Officer (D&O) Insurance - Attract and retain strong leaders by protecting them from personality for their work with your nonprofit.
- Nonprofit Healthcare Pool - Nonprofits with a staff of 10 or more enjoy the stability and buying power usually reserved for groups of 500 or more.
- Unemployment Insurance - Rather than pay into a generic state plan, nonprofits with a staff of 10 or more can get the specific coverage they need and limit their liability, without overpaying.
Human Resources & Benefits
- Background Screening Services - Professional screening of paid staff and volunteers provides important safeguards. With this affordable service, cost is no longer a barrier to due diligence.
- Job Postings - 30 Days Posting: $25 for Alliance Members and $100 for Non-Members. Multiple Posting Package: Post 5 jobs at the same time and only pay for 4.
Operations & Finance
- Discounted Office Supplies - Keep your day-to-day office expenses in check while earning an annual rebate on what you do spend.
- Discounted Credit Card Fees - Minimize the cost of receiving money with special credit card processing rates and cash back just for nonprofits.