ENROLLMENT NOW OPEN!
The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint - Fall 2017:
Your Step-By-Step Roadmap and Build-It-Yourself Toolkit for Crafting an A+ Proposal … Every Time!
8-SESSION, ON-LINE, ON-YOUR-0WN-SCHEDULE COURSE STARTS OCTOBER 9
Everything you need to take your grants success to a new level - no matter where you're starting out – all in one at-your-own-pace, on-your-own schedule, affordable 8-session online course
Train 3 more team members ... at no additional cost!
Three additional team members can take the course with you ... staff, board members, volunteers, community partners, you name it ... for the price of one enrollment.
(Yup - that's 4 enrollments for the price of 1.)
$197 Alliance Members
(regular price $297)
Save $100 on your enrollment, as a member of the Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits!
Maryn Boess and GrantsMagic U are proud to partner with 7 regional nonprofit associations to bring you The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint - Fall 2017: Your Step-By-Step Roadmap and Build-It-Yourself Toolkit for Crafting an A+ Proposal … Every Time!
In this all-in-one course, Maryn brings more than 20 years of deep experience as a grant writer; grant program developer; grant consultant, coach, speaker, author and even a grantmaker to share with you a powerful "inside-up" framework for constructing a grant proposal that's clear . . . compelling . . . and irresistible to grantmakers.
A step-by-step "insider's" guide - for grants novices and veterans alike
The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint - Fall 2017 offers a complete, practical, hands-on, step-by-step approach to corporate, foundation, and government grant-building - for beginners and veterans alike.
In eight fast-paced, information-rich video sessions totaling about 16 hours (released every Monday, Oct. 9 - Nov. 27):
- You'll learn how to build a solid, fundable proposal from the inside out and the bottom up ...
- You'll work with a unique set of tried-and-tested planning tools, worksheets, roadmaps, checklists, and step-by-step, fill-in-the-blanks templates to make your proposals clear, concise, complete, coherent - and compelling ...
- You'll learn literally hundreds of "insider's tips" from grantmakers and successful grantseeking organizations that you can put to work for your organization - right away ...
- And you'll learn how to organize the details of your work in a way guaranteed to take you to the next level of grantseeking success - no matter where you're starting out
What your course includes ...
Your Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint - Fall 2017 course comes packed with everything you need for success inside the course ... and beyond, as you continue putting what you learn to work for your nonprofit community.
- First, starting Oct. 9, you’ll get 8 weekly pre-recorded, anytime, anywhere video training sessions of about 2 hours each, carefully sequenced to guide you step by step and section by section through what it takes to build an A+ grant proposal - every single time.
- You’ll get a detailed session-by-session printable workbook and resource guide to follow along with as you watch the videos ... and to keep at your desktop in the months ahead as an at-your-fingertips reference.
- You’ll get nearly 100 planning guides, checklists and step-by-step, fill-in-the-blanks templates to help you capture, organize, and articulate your good thinking - in digital form - that you can save to your own computer and use again ... and again ... and again.
- You’ll get lots of real-life samples of "what works" - what wins grants - that you can borrow, virtually word for word, for your own projects.
- You’ll get 3 live group Q&A sessions with Maryn, where you can get on-the-ground answers to all your questions about grants, grantseeking, grantmaking ... you name it.
- And you’ll get ongoing personal support, via an "Ask Anything" Facebook community page, to help make sure you're on track for a successful experience inside the course - and beyond.
8-session course release schedule:
Every week starting Oct. 9, you’ll get access to a new training video of about 2 hours each, plus detailed handouts and resource materials.
Because this is an on-demand program, once a session has been released, you and your team can watch at any time, on your own schedule, as often as you like.
Here’s the course release agenda:
Part A. Starting Right Where You Are – Right Now (Session 1, Oct. 9)
The first week is all about meeting you right where you are – wherever you’re starting out - and getting you ramped up and ready for the journey ahead.
- You’ll start by “packing your travel bag” – getting you grounded in the powerful concepts and paradigms you’ll be exploring – the very big big-picture thinking at the heart of “The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint.”
- Next, you’ll get your first look at the framework you’ll be working with. You’ll take a high flyover of our “Blueprint” territory and start exploring the key tools, processes, and ideas that will support you on your journey.
Part B: Your Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint, Unpacked (Sessions 2-7, Oct. 9 - Nov. 27)
For the next six weeks you’ll be taking a deep dive, one at a time, into each of the key sections of your Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint.
Working with the framework laid out in Part A, you’ll work with checklists, planning tools, formulas, and fill-in-the-blanks templates that guide you step by step through exactly how to shape the details that bring your project to life and create a clear, compelling proposal.
Remember, once a session has been released you can watch it any time, on your own schedule.
- Oct. 16: The Issue, Need, or Opportunity
- Oct. 23: Impact Outcomes
- Oct. 30: Work Plan/Partnership
- Nov. 6: Evaluation
- Nov. 13: The Proposal Budget
- Nov. 20: The Summary/The Credibility Statement
Part C: Turning Your Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint . . . into an A+ Proposal (Session 8, Nov. 27)
This final session covers how to transform your Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint into an A+ proposal that matches the requirements of any given funder. You’ll cover the elements of good writing; what to think about when making formatting decisions; how to “read” an RFP; things to think about when working with an online proposal submission; and much more.
Real-time support via live Q&A calls ...
As part of your course, you're invited to take part in 3 live conference-call Q&A sessions with Maryn, where you, your team members, and your fellow students can get on-the-ground answers to all your questions about grants, grantseeking, grantmaking . . . you name it.
These one-hour sessions are exclusively for you and the other nonprofit teams participating in this Blueprint course.
Plus a whole lot more!
Based on Maryn's 20-plus years of experience as a grant professional, and her unique 3D perspective as both a grantseeker and a grantmaker, this course will introduce you to a unique, powerful, success-proven approach to grantsmanship as a mission-centered, strategic organizational process. You'll leave with:
- A deep, practical understanding of what it takes to be a healthy - and successful - grantseeking organization
- A new, powerful way to think about your role in the grants field
- New, powerful strategies for organizing and managing a successful grants effort
- New, powerful tools for winning corporate, foundation, and government dollars to support your organization's work in the world
Email Maryn at Support@GrantsMagic.org
Over her 20+-year career in the nonprofit world, Maryn has been an on-staff program developer and grantwriter; a independent grants consultant (winning more than $42 million for her clients over 10 years); a grants project manager; a grants trainer; a grants reviewer, author, speaker, mentor and coach; and - for the past 11 years - even a grantmaker.
This done-it-all background gives her the unique 3-D "insider's" perspective she brings to the practical and inspiring trainings on healthy, successful grantsmanship that she has been blessed to share with thousands of nonprofits of every size, nationally and internationally as well.
Since 2006 Maryn has also been “in the grantmaker’s chair,” managing up to $2 million annually in grantmaking for K-12 education in the Southwest.
She considers herself a dual citizen in the grants world, and may be the only person currently holding membership in both GPA (Grant Professionals Association, for grantseekers) and GEO (Grantmakers for Effective Organizations, for grantmakers).
GrantsMagic U, launched in fall 2015, is the "virtual academy" she created to make her extensive portfolio of grantsmanship trainings available (and affordable!) for anyone, anytime, anywhere.
GrantsMagic U is an Approved Continuing Education Provider for both the Grant Professionals Certification (GPC) and Certified Fund-Raising Executive (CFRE) credentials.
Live in the present. Do the things that need to be done. Do all the good you can each day. The future will unfold. - Peace Pilgrim